Wednesday, January 1, 2014

WELCOME 2014

     A very Happy New Year to all my family and friends.

     It is a beautiful day outside to start the new year.  I don't make New Year's resolutions.  But, I do make goals and plans.  I will be sharing my goals and plans with you over the next year. 

     It is my thought and plan to be a more active blogger.  I realize that I haven't blogged in well over a year.  For this I am sorry.  I will make every effort to do better this year. 

     I am sure that much has happened here on our homestead since my last entry.  I will be looking back over my posts and bringing everyone up-to-date over the next few days and weeks. 

     I am retiring from working outside the homestead.  This is going to give me much more time to concentrate on building the homestead and finishing many started projects.  I will be exploring ways to make an income from the homestead and ways to save money and to live more simply and frugally.  I will be sharing these explorations with you in hopes that some of you may find them useful in some way.

     I will be learning how to write and organize my blog.  This is still all new to me.  I thank you all in advance for your help in my endeavors this new year.

May you have a blessed day and a prosperous new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment