Monday, July 15, 2019

Here it is July 15, 2019.  I have been away far too long.   We no longer live on acreage in Kentucky.  We have moved to Cleveland, NY.  We are living on the North Shore of Oneida Lake in Central NY.  We have just less than an acre here.  I wouldn't say we are homesteading anymore but, we are still living the conservative recycling lifestyle we began living in Kentucky.   We are loving it here and we are embracing a new way of life. 

We have a new member of the family.  Her name is Penelope and she is just 3 months old.  She came to live with us a couple of weeks ago.  She has won both of our hearts.

We enjoy going out in the boat and fishing.  We live just a few minutes from the boat ramp. 

I have begun making junk journals.  I enjoy working with the paper and books.  Soon, I will start posting what I am doing and making. 

Blessed Be to All


Penelope in her box.

Penelope
Sunset on Oneida Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment